Set off on a 5-day volunteer vacation and take this special chance to sweat for your forest, make new friends, and kick back (cocktail in hand) under big Eastern Oregon skies. Camp at beautiful sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
• Meet at Barley Brown's Brew Pub for a meet and greet the night before the activity • Depart for your first day from Geiser Pollman Park in Baker City, 1723 Madison St, Baker City, OR 97814. Please meet in the parking lot of the park at 7:45 AMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Sleeping bag
- Hiking pants
Know before you go
- Tours operate rain or shine. In case of extreme or dangerous conditions, tours will be refunded in full
- You'll be sent a full packing list of appropriate clothing, etc.
- Volunteer vacations are rigorous wilderness experiences that require hiking multiple miles a day on uneven terrain while using tools such as shovels, saws, and shears. This all being said, compared to usual trail work parties, the emphasis is on the party. Expect half of your time to be spent leisurely: hanging, relaxing, and enjoying your surroundings. Feel free to contact the activity provider with hesitation