BOOK NOW FOR 2023: Watch the sun rise over the mountains standing on the summit of Snowdon, the highest point in Wales. Enjoy magical views on a guided hiking trip with a professional mountain guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide on the concourse in front of the Snowdon Mountain Railway.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- All mountain guides are fully insured and hold up-to-date first aid certificates to ensure your safety. Tours take place whatever the weather so be sure to have suitable clothing.