Experience Snowdonia from a new perspective on a guided kayaking adventure in the glacial lake Llyn Padarn. Breathe in the fresh mountain air, view ancient castles on the hillside, and go for a swim.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the Large Colourful Paradise Adventures Van which you will find towards the back of the Slate Museum car park Please Arrive 15 Minutes before your tour is due to startOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- This Tour will run rain or shine except Extreme conditions.