Enjoy an adventurous gorge walking tour in Brecon Beacons National Park. Discover the famous Rhondda Valley in Southeast Wales.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Welsh
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Your guide will make themselves known. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes early.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- All participants must be able to swim a distance of 50 meters or 165 feet
- This is an intense activity, so you must be fit and healthy to participate