Ever wondered how that delicious Gouda cheese is made? Learn the craft of making cheese at a Dutch cheese farm! Enjoy a guided tour and taste some of the best cheeses, biscuits and wine that Holland has to offer.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Simonehoeve Wagenweg 2 1145 PW Katwoude/Volendam If you are traveling from Amsterdam, take bus 316 from Amsterdam CS (IJzijde). Tickets can be bought at the station or from the bus driver (no cash accepted). You will find the Cheesefarm and Clog Factory a couple of meters from bus stop "Hotel Volendam", where you will recognize it by a mini-windmill.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Raw, non-pasteurized, milk is the main ingredient of the cheeses you'll be making
- Arrival preferably between 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM