Explore Fiji's spectacular interior with a longboat ride and tubing on the Navua River, through meandering rapids, passing cascading waterfalls, and tropical rainforest. Enjoy an authentic experience with a Fijian village visit and riverside lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Nadi, Denarau Hotels area 6.30 am to 6.45 am pick up Sonaisali, Marriott, Intercontinental Hotels, 7 am Shangrila 7.30 am Coral coast 8 am to 8.45 am Pacific Harbour 9.30 am to 9.45 am Suva Hotels, Suva Port 8.30am to 9 am
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- Please bring proper water shoes, sunscreen, a bottle of water, towel, a change of clothes