Explore the wild beauty of Skadar Lake on this boat tour from Virpazar to the Kom Monastery. Pass by a lotus flower channel, fishing villages, and islands on the way to a 15th-century monastery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Serbian, English, Bosnian, Croatian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet in the city center of Virpazar, at the FALCON boat cruise stand. When you enter Virpazar, pass by the Pelikan Hotel, after which you will see a row of stands. The company stand is located in front of fountain.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- The tour might not be possible if there are bad weather conditions