Explore the wild beauty of Skadar Lake on this boat tour from Virpazar to the Kom Monastery. Pass by a lotus flower channel, fishing villages, and islands on the way to a 15th-century monastery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Serbian, English, Bosnian, Croatian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet in the city center of Virpazar, at the 'Boat Eagle - Skadar lake' stand. When you enter Virpazar, pass by the Pelikan Hotel, after which you will see a row of stands. The company stand is located in front of fountain and across from the Basta restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- The tour might not be possible if there are bad weather conditions