Explore the wildest part of Skadar Lake and discover a small, hidden pearl: the old village of Karuč. Cruise through breathtaking nature, crystal clear waters and captivating sights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
The local parnter's information point is situated in the center of the village of Virpazar. Just search for the shop with the local partner's name or, if you have any troubles, ask someone where to go. Please look for the people in blue shirts, who have the local partner's company name and logo on their shirts. There are a lot of people who try to steal customers. The local partner will contact you to arrange the exact departure time. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the National park fee is not included in the price. It is mandatory to pay it upon arrival. It costs 4 euros per person (free for children under 7).
- Please note that we don't provide lunch or meals during the tour. You're welcome to bring your own food or eat out before/after the tour. However, if you'd like us to organise your meal for you, please contact us by e-mail at least a few days before the tour.
- Keep in mind that, during the summer, Montenegro has constant traffic jams, so be sure to plan your journey to Virpazar ahead. By arriving earlier, you avoid headaches over finding a parking spot for your car.