Explore Lake Skadar and its unspoiled nature by kayak. Set off from the shore in Virpazar and paddle through narrow canals. Discover Lesendro and drift through lilies and reeds around the islands.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- Private group
Select participants and date
• The name of the local tour operator company is Kingfisher. Meet with them at least 30 minutes before departure to check-in. Their info desk is just before the main bridge in the center of Virpazar. If you have trouble finding them, ask locals for the Kingfisher company, or look out for blue shirts with the Kingfisher logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please note that the National park fee is not included in the price. It is mandatory to pay it upon arrival. It costs 5 euros per person (free for children under 15).
- Keep in mind that, during the summer, Montenegro has constant traffic jams, so be sure to plan your journey to Virpazar ahead. By arriving earlier, you avoid headaches over finding a parking spot for your car.