Experience a truly unique aerial adventure soaring above Zion National Park and Canaan Mountain Wilderness. Venture north towards Smith Mesa on your way to see stunning views of the Kolob Canyons, Red Butte Mountain, and West Zion.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 30 - 70 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Experience the beauty of Zion National Park and the surrounding mountains
- Enjoy amazing and impressive views of West Zion
- Fly over the beautiful Canaan Mountain Wilderness Area
- Explore this unique environment from above
- Fly for 55 miles
- Helicopter flight
- Waivers and preflight safety briefing
- Bottled water
- Optional 30-minute butte landing experience (if selected)
- Heliport facility charge
- People with mobility impairments
- People over 300 lbs (136 kg)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please arrive 30 minutes in advance of your flight time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Passengers are asked to be weighed at check-in. The weight of each passenger may not exceed 275 pounds.
- Guests over 275 lbs, but not exceeding 375 lbs may purchase an additional seat to fly.