Discover the lakeside town of Trakai on an audio guide tour from Vilnius and learn about its history as the former capital of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania. See the stunning Insular Castle and Gothic-style monuments of the Old Town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Lithuanian, English, Russian
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Ukrainian, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Lithuanian
Select participants and date
Meet at the tourist bus stop on Odminiu Square, Vilnius.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The solo travellers should contact supplier for the availability in advance. The tour might not happen if there are not enough participants.