Take a day trip to the gem of the Lithuanian landscape - the Curonian Spit National Park, which is a 98 kilometer long peninsula between the Baltic Sea and the Curonian Bay formed more than 5000 years ago by the sea surge and streams, sand and wind.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Vilnius centrally located hotel.
- Private group
- Get an unforgettable impression with its windblown dunes, bright pine forest and authentic homesteads
- Admire the object, which has received the global community recognition and was included on the UNESCO World Heritage list
- Know more about Lithuanian sagas and fairy tales
- Ferry tickets
- Local toll
- English-speaking driver
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Tour lasts about 14-hours