Get off the tourists trail and see the real Vilnius in 2 hours! This walking tour takes you through different districts of Vilnius, where nowadays life meets the past culture and history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian
- Private group
- Discover Vilnius hidden courtyards and squares
- Visit the first statue in the world for famous American musician Frank Zappa
- See the acting Lukiskiu prison and village houses in the center of the city
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
In front of Vilnius Town HallOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour involves a fair amount of walking, so make sure to wear comfortable shoes. This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- The Lukiskiu Prison is closed just for spring 2019.