The Italian garden finds its maximum expression in Tuscia, an area rich in history, nature, art north of Rome. Go back in time to the Renaissance and explore buildings, stately homes, secret gardens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- • Pickup service from Civitavecchia area and Civitavecchia port • Pickup from Civitavecchia area: please include in your reservation the accommodation name and its address. Pickup time will be approximately 08.50 AM, although due to the traffic conditions, you may have to wait 5–10 minutes more • Pickup from Civitavecchia Port: Largo della Pace. Terminal Cruise Shuttle Bus. It is the meeting point and last stop of the port free shuttle bus (that picks up you from the boat). From the shuttle bus drop-off area, exit from the port; we'll wait for you just outside the exit holding a sign with your name on it at 08.45 AM.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Remember that is not permitted to visit churches in shorts, miniskirts or with uncovered shoulders
- Please make sure you have a valid ID with you; visitors could be asked to provide an ID or passport for security reasons
- * last minute bookings made within 24 hours before the tour start please contact the emergency number to be sure about the tour confirmation