Enjoy an easy 3-hour hike to the last part of the Vikos Gorge in the Pindus Mountains. Trek in the shade of trees, along the banks of crystal clear Voidomatis River. Pass traditional mountain villages, look for wildflowers and animals, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
Select participants and date
Aristi BridgeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that this hike is approximately 4.2 miles (7 kilometers)