Hike the beautiful surroundings of Dragon Lake, also known as Drakolimni in the Pindus Mountains of northern Greece, on an 8-hour guided tour. Enjoy the alpine scenery and see forest birds and birds of prey circling the rocky summits of Mount Tymfi.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
Select participants and date
Mikro Papingo villageOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Trekking gear
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that the hiking distance is about 11 miles (18.5 kilometers), starting from the village of Mikro Papingo