Sólheimajökull is a raw and rugged outlet glacier in an ever-changing environment. This private glacier walk is ideal for those who love to hike, both beginners and experienced hikers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Icelandic
- Private group
Select participants and date
Sólheimajökull Glacier Parking Lot, Road 221, South Iceland.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Minimum age: 10 years or shoe size 36EU.
- Appropriate hiking boots/shoes are required.