Make history fun on a private family-friendly tour of Vienna and its top attraction, the Schonbrunn Palace. Learn through play and let your kids dress up as monarchs in the Children's Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Meet your driver at your accommodation in Vienna.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the museum shop (left side of the main entrance).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Children's Museum is a part of Schonbrunn Palace, but this tour does not visit the main exhibition
- The Children's Museum is ideal for children under the age of 10
- The Maze & Labyrinth Schonbrunn is open from April to October. When it's closed, you can explore the Schonbrunn Park free of charge or enter Crown Prince Garden or the Orangery (costs for these areas are not included)
- If choosing the round-trip transfer option, there will be an approximately 1-hour round-trip transfer time. The transfer time can take longer or shorter depending on the distance from your accommodation in Vienna