Fall in love with the historical, cultural, and architectural monuments of “The City of Dreams”! Explore the best sights in Vienna Old Town, and visit St Stephen’s Cathedral, St Peter’s Church, Imperial Treasury, and Hofburg Palace with a Private Guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
You'll find the guide holding a card with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please note that St. Stephen’s Cathedral has limited sightseeing hours, so only the tours with a start time between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm (Mon-Sat) or 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm (Sunday) will be able to enter the church. Please bear this in mind when booking
- Please note that due to Sunday and holiday masses, sightseeing inside the churches may be limited