Discover the history of the Jewish community in Vienna on this walking tour. Explore the Old Jewish Quarter, pass by the Jewish Museum, the Holocaust Memorial and many more sites connected.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
• The meeting point is left of the main entrance to the Cathedral • Your guide will be wearing a blue lanyard with a sign reading “Gems of Vienna”Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to Vienna's cobblestone streets, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- This tour will take place rain or shine