Learn with a guide about the turbulent and long history of the Jews in two museums, Museum Judenplatz and the Jewish Museum of the City of Vienna. See more with the option to extend your tour with visits to places related to Jewish history and culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Raiffeisenlandesbank, 1010 Vienna, Michaelerplatz 3 (3 minutes from the metro station Herrengasse line U3) The coordinates are 48°12'29.86"N, 16°22'0.19"E.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information