Enjoy Vienna at your own pace and explore the city with included public transportation and a 24h Hop-On Hop-Off Bus tour. Countless discounts at popular and famous leisure facilities and restaurants.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Turkish, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Redeem the 8-digit code (upright) on your voucher and use the digital Vienna City Card on your phone - just click here and follow the instructions: https://viennacitycard.at/static/misc/VCC%20ivie_EN_2022.pdf There is no meeting point to exchange your voucher - you can do it on your phone.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- As Vienna International Airport is situated outside of the city, the Vienna City Card does not enable you to travel there via public transport for free
- Each Vienna City Card includes free public transport for one child under the age of 15, in addition to the ticket holder. Please ask about children's admission prices at museums, attractions, and sights
- Each Vienna City Card and its advantages are available for the duration of your stay (7 days maximum). Public transportation must be activated and Hop-On Hop-Off used within those 7 days
- The City Card must be used within 365 days of booking and must be activated via an app. Instructions will follow upon purchase