Enjoy Vienna at your own pace and explore the city with included public transportation and a 24h Hop-On Hop-Off Bus tour. Countless discounts at popular and famous leisure facilities and restaurants.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Turkish, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- As Vienna International Airport is situated outside of the city, the Vienna City Card does not enable you to travel there via public transport for free
- Each Vienna City Card includes free public transport for one child under the age of 15, in addition to the ticket holder. Please ask about children's admission prices at museums, attractions, and sights
- Each Vienna City Card and its advantages are available for the duration of your stay (7 days maximum). Public transportation must be activated and Hop-On Hop-Off used within those 7 days
- The City Card must be used within 365 days of booking and must be activated via an app. Instructions will follow upon purchase