Learn the multi-layered history of Vienna on a 3-hour walking tour with an expert historian. Marvel at iconic buildings in the Museum Quarter, stroll down the fashionable Graben, see the Hapsburg monuments of Michaelerplatz, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet at Café Demel, Kohlmarkt 14, ViennaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- All guides are professors, doctoral students, historians, journalists, art critics, or published authors