Experience a somewhat morbid walking tour and discover the most important areas of the Vienna Central Cemetery. See the countless graves of famous personalities and listen to the interesting stories about those who found their last resting place here.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Private group available
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Explore the Viennese Central Cemetery and learn everything about what actually was the largest city in Austria with approximately 330,000 graves
- Discover the graves of many famous personalities, see the graves of honor and visit the impressive Luegerkirche
- Walk through the spacious, park-like premise from the 19th century and explore the fairly unknown areas
- Officially certified tour guide
- German-speaking tour guide
- In-depth walking tour full of stories, personalities and particularities
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Wear clothing suitable to the weather