Embark on a 3-hour guided tour of Vienna’s Art Nouveau metro stations and other iconic Jugendstil buildings with a professional guide. Learn about the design elements and the political and aesthetic philosophy of this elegant turn-of-the-century style.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Private or small groups available
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Learn how a metro system helped Vienna’s transition from an imperial capital to a modern metropolis
- Admire the Art Nouveau design elements of the beautiful metro stations
- Explore other iconic Art Nouveau buildings, including the famous Sezession House
- 3-hour Vienna Art Nouveau tour
- Historian guide
- Admission to Otto Wagner Pavillon
- Admission to Secession House (€9.50 adults, €6 students and seniors)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Café Museum, Operngasse 7, A-1010 ViennaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If your tour is on Tuesday to Sunday, you will visit Secession House to see Gustave Klimt’s famous Beethoven Frieze. The entrance is not included in the tour price (€9.50 for adults and €6 for students and seniors). Your guide will help you to pay.