Embark on a 3-hour guided tour of Vienna’s Art Nouveau metro stations and other iconic Jugendstil buildings with a professional guide. Learn about the design elements and the political and aesthetic philosophy of this elegant turn-of-the-century style.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Café Museum, Operngasse 7, A-1010 ViennaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If your tour is on Tuesday to Sunday, you will visit Secession House to see Gustave Klimt’s famous Beethoven Frieze. The entrance is not included in the tour price (€9.50 for adults and €6 for students and seniors). Your guide will help you to pay.