Discover Vienna's imperial charm and modern architecture on a hop-on hop-off tour. Combine your experience with a City Airport Train round-trip ticket between the Vienna airport and the city center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- from first activation
- Audio guide included
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Arabic, Korean, Turkish, Hindi, Hebrew, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
• Upon arrival at Vienna Airport, follow the green City Airport Train (CAT) signs to the platform of the CAT-City Airport Train. With the modern double-decker trains, you can reach the Vienna Mitte-Landstraße station in just 16 minutes, with a direct connection to the Vienna subway • You can join the bus tour at any of the hop-on-hop-off pointsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Packed lunch
- Luggage or large bags
- Electric wheelchairs
Know before you go
- The City Airport Train runs every 30 minutes daily during operating hours Monday through Sunday (including public holidays)
- When booking the round trip ticket: The ticket is valid for one person for the round trip
- Please redeem the voucher with any Big Bus representatives prior to boarding at any stop.