Travel through Vienna's history on a multimedia experience featuring a 5D cinema and virtual reality experiences. Meet the imperial family, witness World War II, and fly over the roofs of Vienna.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Czech, English, French, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian, Japanese, German
Select participants and date
Meeting point: Habsburgergasse 10A, 1010 Vienna Time Travel Vienna is located in Vienna's Altstadt district (historic city center), 200 meters from the Hofburg and just 100 meters from Graben, Kohlmarkt und Stephansplatz. You can reach Vienna Time Travel with the underground on lines U1 (Stephansplatz) or U3 (Herrengasse), you also have the option to park your car, at a reduced price, in the parking garage “Freyung”.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Discounts are valid only upon presentation of appropriate identification
- Tickets are valid for three months from the date selected
- Last admission is at 19:00. Please be on time
- Reservations are strongly recommended