Enjoy a private 2-hour walking tour of the graves in the Vienna Central Cemetery. Admire the artistic grave stones, learn about the many celebrities who are buried there, and visit the Karl Lueger Memorial Church, a masterpiece of Viennese Art Nouveau.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Private group
- Immerse yourself in a piece of Viennese cultural history and visit the Vienna Central Cemetery
- Admire the stunning park grounds and see the ornate graves of famous personalities
- Learn more about the lives of the cemetery residents and visit Karl Lueger Memorial Church, a masterpiece of Art Nouveau
- Certified tour guide
- Transportation to the meeting point (A taxi from the city center is around €15)
- Children under 18 years
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Entrance to the Vienna Central Cemetery, Gate 2Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Travel by private vehicle or by public transport (Tram 61) to Gate 2 of the Vienna Central Cemetery.