Vienna’s Belvedere complex is an architectural masterpiece of aristocratic splendor. Enjoy a 2.5-hour tour of the grounds, palaces and museum, as your art historian guide shows you the highlights and then shows you some of the museum’s top works of art.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
- Explore the Upper Belvedere, a masterstroke of Baroque architecture
- Visit Prince Eugene of Savoy's private apartments
- Explore the Museum's priceless art collection, including masterpieces by Monet, Van Gogh, and Klimt
- 2.5-hour tour
- Art historian guide
- Upper Belvedere entrance: €15 (students and seniors €12.50)
- Upper & Lower Belvedere and Orangery entrance: €22 (students and seniors €19)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Go to the Palace's ticket office entrance. This is not the same as the entrance to the Palace, but the entrance you see on the right-hand side as soon as you come into the garden from Prinz Eugen Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your guide can help you purchase tickets at the beginning of your walk or the supplier can send you a separate e-mail invoice for your group's tickets so that the guide can prepay, sparing you from waiting in the long entrance lines.