The Zambezi River is internationally acclaimed as one of the best locations for white water rafting. Enjoy the adrenaline pumping thrill of this exceptional activity, and also marvel at the stark, sheer beauty and tranquility of the Batoka Gorge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- Pickup from Victoria Falls hotels. A uniformed crew member will be waiting for you at reception at your pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- There is no age restriction as long the child can swim, weighs at least 50 lbs, fits in a class 5 youth life jacket, and has a parental permission. If their weight is less than 50 lbs, he or she can only do the level 3 rapids and must skip the level 5 rapids; this will also depend on the guide's decision on which rapids or sections your child can do
- Please make sure to wear a T-shirt, shorts, and proper shoes for rafting and hiking up and down the canyon
- Check in advance during April and May to ensure rafting is still taking place if water levels have fallen
- There is no need to rent equipment as rafts, life jackets, and windbreakers are included, even kids life jackets and helmets are available.