As you’ll be among the first to arrive into the park on this early morning trip, you’ll have the best chance of seeing a diverse range of wildlife. Chobe is known for its remarkable elephant population, it's biological diversity and game concentration.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Pickup included
- Please ensure you provide us with your hotel details for pickup.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
- Bright colors
Know before you go
- Please note you must bring your passport to cross into Botswana
- Bring sunscreen and a hat, because you will be out in the open for most of the day
- Ensure you put on neutral-colored clothing, such as beige, greens, and khakis. Avoid wearing brightly-colored clothing that may scare off the wildlife. Avoid dark colors, because they can attract tsetse flies
- Visas into Botswana will apply to all countries outside the Commonwealth. These can be bought at the border. Note that we take no responsibility for your entrance into Botswana and re-entry into Zimbabwe. Our qualified guides will, however, assist where possible
- Alcoholic drinks are not included in the tour but are available for purchase