Explore the oldest Chinatown in Canada on this guided walking tour. Try modern cuisine like dumplings, pastries, craft beer, tacos, and much more as you learn about the history of the neighborhood.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
We meet at Shatterbox Coffee Shop. This coffee shop is attached to the Victoria Public Market however, please note that the entrance is off Fisgard Street. The address is 770 Fisgard Street. Guide will be wearing a nametag and holding a branded clipboard. If the weather is nice the guide will be waiting outside. If the weather is not nice, the guide will be inside.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour runs regardless of the weather. Tour stops and samples may change depending on availability. Guests must notify us of any food allergies or vegetarian requests a minimum of 24 hours before the tour starts. We can accommodate some allergies on this tour, we can not accommodate a gluten allergy on this tour. To contact us please email email@example.com and let us know what tour you are attending.