Enjoy a guided nature walk featuring forest bathing and nature mysticism in one British Columbia's temperate rainforests. Have an amazing experience inspired by nature and walk away with natural tools to enrich your mind, body, and spirit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or accommodation in Victoria.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Discover the joy of forest bathing and nature mysticism
- Get our of your head and slow down, relax, and unwind in some nature
- Learn how to practice mindfulness
- See the majestic 650-year-old Douglas Fir trees
- Experience the wild enchantment of a West Coast temperate rainforest
- A guided, mindfulness-based walking tour of a west coast temperate rainforest
- Fun and informative natural mysticism based activities
- Holistic wellness tips for the mind, body, and spirit
- Free pick-up and drop off within greater Victoria
- For guests traveling on their own, free parking is available at the park
- Additional free activities after your tour (nature interpretive center, picnic areas, hiking, etc.)
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- As some of the activities on these tours require a certain level of concentration and quiet contemplation, these tours are not appropriate for young children.
- This tour is recommended for individuals from 12 years old and up.
- Pets are not permitted on this tour.
- Tours are 2.5 hours long and will cover a distance of about 1.25 miles (2 kilometers). In order to facilitate a deeper experience of mindfulness, the walks will be conducted at a very leisurely pace on a trail with an easy rating.
- Tours will proceed rain or shine. If a tour is canceled due to weather conditions that are deemed unsafe, every attempt will be made to re-schedule. If this is not possible, then a refund will be given.
- Guests are required to wear weather appropriate clothing, including proper footwear. Sandals and flip-flops are not advised, as the terrain can be a bit rough in sections.