Enjoy a 2-hour guided food and history tour through the historic districts of Victoria, British Columbia. Along the route, try food from local vendors.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Take in Canada's oldest Chinatown dating back to 1858
- Explore the alleyways and tunnels of Old Town
- Discover the historic Johnson Street shopping district.
- Squeeze through Fan Tan Alley, Canada's narrowest street.
- Enjoy food tastings and learn about the local food scene
- 6-8 food and drink tastings
- Hotel or cruise ship pickup and drop-off
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Guests will meet inside the Douglas St. entrance to the Victoria Public Market, which is located at 1701 Douglas St. Guests will meet the guide inside the entrance, next to the vendor directory.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- The total walking distance for the tour is approximately 2.5 km or 1.5 miles