Designed for Cruise Ship passengers! Visit Flinder's Chase National Park - Remarkable Rocks, Admirals Arch and Weirs Cove. View fur seals at Seal Bay, as you take in spectacular scenery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Cruise Ship Terminal - Penneshaw at 08:30am Look for "Kangaroo Island Trails - Scenic Tour" to the left of the terminal You guide will have a signOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Flinders Chase is a 2 hour drive from the Cruise Ship Terminal
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Please ensure you have travel insurance - due to severe weather at times, the Captain may choose not to dock and your tour will be cancelled at the last minute. That being the case it is non refundable but can be claimed on travel insurance. For Australian Residents, you can take out Travel Insurance with Nib for Cruising in Australian Waters and it does cover tour cancellation fees and severe weather.