Explore the main sights of the medieval town of Vianden aboard the Vianden Express city train. Reach and visit the Vianden Castle and the only chairlift in Luxembourg.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 25 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The main departure point is from Vianden Station. However, you can also board the train at one of the other stops on the route, such as the stop at the castle or the stop at the chairlift.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- The one-way duration of this tour is 25 minutes. However, it is assumed that you will get off in between to visit the landmarks, such as the castle or the chairlift.
- The average time spent visiting the castle is 2 hours.
- The chairlift is open from April to October between 10 AM and 5 PM.
- The train runs every hour and takes you from the castle back to the station.