This Amarone e-bike tour is a half-day excursion into the hills of Valpolicella, that turns from the city to the countryside to discover the famous wines of the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Via Madonna del Terraglio, 5, VeronaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Drinking age is 18 years old
- Please wear sports shoes, comfortable clothes and bring a bottle of water
- The route is of easy difficulty and 30 kilometers in length
- This tour is not suitable for children under 14 years of age
- This tour operates in rain or shine
- Access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be allowed only to those in possession of a Green Covid- 19 Certification (Green Pass or CDC equivalent certificate). This provision does not apply to children under 12 years old and to individuals with specific medical certifications. The certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada, and Israel is also valid. You need to provide: 1) vaccination certificate or 2) medical certificate confirming recovery from COVID or 3) negative test carried out within 48 hours. It is requested to show an identity document, in order to verify the actual ownership.
- Underage participants must be accompanied by an adult.