Discover Verona's main attractions and some interesting yet unknown places as you cycle through this UNESCO-listed city on a 3-hour bike tour. Admire the city views as you ride through the ancient streets. The route is easy and the reward is tremendous!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 9:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- See the best of Verona on a 3-hour bike tour
- See some of Verona’s most unconventional sites
- Admire the urban structure and architecture of the past 2,000 years
- Enjoy a small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people
- Local licensed tour guide
- City map
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide in front of the Ristori Theater entrance. If you’re traveling by car, there is a parking lot at Saba Arena, which is 600 M from the meeting point. If you’re traveling by train, head to Verona Porta Nuova station and walk 1 KM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you wear sport shoes, comfortable clothing, and a hat, and bring a bottle of water.
- Underage customers must be accompanied by an adult, and children under 14 cannot participate in this tour.
- In case of light rain, the tour will still occur on a bike, with the local partner providing rain ponchos. In case of heavy rain, the tour will run on foot.
- This tour requires a minimum of two participants.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.