Explore 2 magical towns with colonial-era charm, colorful houses, stone walkways, and unique traditions. Visit the fascinating Anthropology Museum in Xalapa or the Coffee Museum in Coatepec to taste new flavors.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Veracruz or Boca del Rio.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- Confirm your booking a day before the activity
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Veracruz hotels
- Receive confirmation of your exact tour departure time when you call to confirm your reservation
- Eat breakfast before the activity
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, cap, extra cash, snacks, and water
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions this tour is currently not visiting the Anthropology Museum