Visit the most important ceremonial center of the Totonaca culture at the El Tajín archaeological zone. Explore the impressive magical town of Papantla, the cradle of the Papantla Flyers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The client must wait in the lobby of his hotel or another specific place near to the area, for example any square in Veracruz, Ver or Boca del Río, Ver.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- You must walk for around 2 hours to the archeological zone of Tajín with a guide
- You will need to climb 30 steps to reach the top of the lookout
- Breakfast is recommended before you begin your tour
- Please bring additional cash for souvenirs and food