Take the worry out of your transfer arrangments in Venice with this shared water taxi service from Piazzale Roma to the city center. Get to your hotel in style and comfort, saving time and money, or the hassle of the public transport system.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 20 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Italian, German, French, Spanish
Select participants and date
Pick-up your water taxi transfer at the Alilaguna Ticket Office, located on the ground floor of the "comunale" car parkOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- This service is based on 2 people
- If your hotel is JW Marriot - Isola delle Rose you will be dropped off in San Marco near the Marriot Hotel shuttle boat pier
- You must contact the local partner when you arrive in Piazzale Roma and they will provide the first shared water taxi available