Discover the secrets of Venice on a guided walking tour. Wander along the narrow streets and picturesque canals and hear about the city's history from an expert local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 105 minutes - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
Select participants and date
The office is close to San Marco Square. Having the Basilica of San Marco behind you, stay on the right side of the square and go under the arches. Find Olivetti Museum, turn right passing under the archways, cross the little bridge and go straight on to “Campo San Gallo”, Venice Tours Office is in the square, San Marco 1093/B. Your guide will be holding a sign that says "Vox City Guide."Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking difficulties
- The walking tour does not operate in cases of exceptionally high tides (in these cases, it can be postponed until the day after, otherwise it will be refunded)