Make your arrival in Venice truly unforgettable with a water taxi transfer to your hotel from Venice Marco Polo International Airport (VCE). Enjoy a scenic boat ride and get an amazing first look at Venice as you arrive at your hotel in comfort and style.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 50 - 100 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup optional
- Meet your driver in your hotel lobby.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Each passenger is permitted to bring 1 piece of luggage and 1 carry-on item. Fees apply for additional items
- Maximum airport waiting time is 40 minutes; you may have to wait for other passengers
- Unfortunately, this service is not available for persons with disabilities
- In the event of fog/adverse weather conditions, this service is replaced by a car along Piazzale Roma
- This service is from 07:00 to 20:55. For arrivals between 04:00 and 06:55 and 21:00 and 22:00, a night rate is applied
- All passengers travel together at the same time, in the same taxi
- Arrival transfers are guaranteed until 22:00
- Please note that the taxi driver is not a tour guide
- Ground staff at desk 71 at Marco Polo Airport can speak Spanish, English, German and French
- Please note that you will have to walk from the airport to the embarkation point outside. It is approximately a 10-minute walk
- For less-accessible destinations on inner-canals, you'll be dropped off within easy walking distance