See Venice's major highlights with a guide. Visit the Basilica of St. Mark and the Doge’s Palace with pre-reserved tickets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Private group available
Select participants and date
We meet at Saint Mark’s Square by the big column with the winged Lion at the waterfront. Your guide will have a signboard that says Walks In EuropeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Acqua Alta (high tide) in Venice can cause delays in entering the Basilica
- The religious authority may decide to suspend skip-the-line priority, particularly during October, November, and December.
- Please note that if you take the 2:00 PM tour, Correr Museum will be closed before your tour finishes. Therefore, you will have Correr tickets for the next day.
- The Basilica and Doge's Palace can be subject to unforeseen closures due to liturgical celebrations. In the event of these changes or closure your guides will give explanations from outside.