Immerse yourself in the history of Venice on a 2-hour guided visit to the Doge’s Palace and St. Mark’s Basilica and its museum and panoramic terrace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, German, French, Spanish
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide under the Clock Tower in St. Mark's Square (the white marble tower with a blue clock on the top, not the bell tower).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- To access St Mark’s museum and terrace you have to climb up several stairs, therefore this tour is not recommended for people with walking difficulties
- To visit St Mark's Museum it's necessary to dress appropriately (no overly revealing clothing) and backpacks are not allowed for safety reasons
- This is a shared tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- Access to the ground floor of St Mark’s Basilica is not possible due to restoration works
- Unfortunately you cannot be refunded (neither totally nor partially) if you do not show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on the voucher, or if you decide to leave before the end of the tour