Take a private gondola ride from Dogana Gondola Station and marvel at the most beautiful places in the historic center of the city. Ride for approximately 30 minutes in a group of up to four people, and soak up the tranquility of Venice's canals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Host or greeter
- Italian, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
Dogana Gondola Pier, located very near to the Vallaresso stop of Vaporetto Line 1. It's located on the Grand Canal, a few steps from St Mark’s Square and in front of the famous Harry’s Bar.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note, all gondolas have a maximum capacity of five people, including children. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, until further notice, the capacity is reduced to four passengers. However, five passengers can still ride together if they are from the same household
- The length of the tour is about 30 or 60 minutes (depending on option chosen) and is along a standard route, which depends on the option chosen
- Please note that it is possible that someone will not be seated in their desired place — e.g. next to their partner — due to organizational and weight distribution reasons
- In case of adverse weather or tidal conditions, the length or route of the tour can be subject to change