An unusual walking tour through most the unusual places of Venice. The specialized guide will escort you through the heart of Venice narrating its secrets and history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 75 minutes - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, French, German
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, French, German
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
The office is close to San Marco Square. Having the Basilica of San Marco behind you, stay on the right side of the square and go under the arches. Find Olivetti Museum, turn right passing under the archways, cross the little bridge and go straight on to “Campo San Gallo”, Venice Tours Office is in the square, San Marco 1093/B.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The walking tour does not operate in cases of exceptionally high tides (in these cases, it can be postponed to the day after, otherwise it will be refunded)