See St. Mark’s Basilica and the Doge’s Palace on a guided tour of Venice. With your guide, learn the history of the Venetian Republic and witness Renaissance masterpieces as you explore.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
What customers loved
"St Mark’s basilica and the Doge’s palace were incredible."
"Definitely the background story and history Susan provided."
"Our guide Juliana connected with his audience, we felt like we were the only ones on his tour !!!"
Select participants and date
Meet your guide just outside the entrance of the Correr Museum on Piazza San Marco. At St. Mark's square, on the opposite side of the Basilica, you will find the Correr Museum entrance underneath the portico.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Until further notice, entrance inside St. Mark’s Basilica is not possible due to ongoing restoration work. Tours will visit the basilica's Terrace and its Museum instead
- The tour cannot accommodate those in wheelchairs as the terrace of St. Mark's Basilica and the prisons and armory of the Doge's Palace are not wheelchair-accessible
- St. Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace can be subject to unforeseen closures due to liturgical celebrations. In the event the venue is closed, you will be given explanations from the outside
- Please remember that the Basilica is a holy place and attire must be appropriate: both men and women are asked to wear clothing that covers at least the shoulders and knees
- Backpacks are prohibited inside St. Mark's Basilica