Don't miss out becoming an insider in Venice! On this essential guided tour, you will be intrigued by the fascinating history of La Serenissima and discover what it is like to live in this unique city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Private group
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, French, Japanese, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Enter St. Mark’s Basilica through the St. Peter’s Door with skip the line access
- Visit the Basilica interior and hear a detailed description of the gold mosaics
- Admire the gem-encrusted Pala d’Oro
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Guided tour
- Terrace and Museum visit
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet between Museo Correr and the Post Office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours will not enter the Basilica until further notice. Tours will visit the Terrace and the Museum instead.
- Please note that during 1st November til 31st March tour could be bilingual.
- Free for children under the age of 6.