Explore the Doge’s Palace at your own pace with a skip-the-line ticket and handy guide book with essential information about the former seat of power. Complete your experience with a gondola ride down the Grand Canal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
With Piazza San Marco and the arches of Museo Correr at your back and the Poste Italiane (Post Office) in front of you, look on the left and you will see a big grey newsstand (with many souvenirs and newspapers): You will see a sign that says "Venice Tours Assistance Point". Please go there and ask for the ticket. The newsstand is between the Fendi Boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). For the gondola ride, meet on the ground floor colonnade in front of the Museo Correr, St. Mark’s Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Collect the tickets for the Doge's Palace from 10:00 AM and not before at Venice Tours Assistance Point in St. Mark's Square, Calle Larga Ascensione #1257. Opening hours: from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The Assistance Point is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office) with a sign "VENICE TOURS – ASSISTANCE POINT".
- The ticket includes single admission to the Doge’s Palace and combined museums. All museums can be visited on different days.
- This tour will not operate in the event of exceptionally high tides. It may be postponed or you will get a full refund
- Each gondola can hold a maximum of 6 people. Seats cannot be reserved. It will not operate in the event of exceptionally bad weather. It may be postponed or you will get a full refund. It is at 4:00 PM
- The glass-blowing demonstration is at 12:00 PM or 2:30 PM. It is multilingual.